1. Staff and Visitors should adhere to the Safety Protocols of the Company;
✓ Temperature checks.
✓ Frequent washing of hands with soap under running water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol when soap and running water are unavailable.
✓ Mandatory wearing of nose mask at all workplaces.
2. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth without washing your hands.
3. Practice good respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes with paper tissue or bent elbow. Dispose tissue immediately after use.
4. Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Stay home if you are sick or report to the nearest health facility.
5. Call any BOST healthcare facility provider or the Manager, HSSEQ when you have serious health condition including difficulty in breathing, giving them details of your recent travel and other symptoms.
6. Staff and visitors are to adhere to work station social/physical distancing of at least 2 meters (6 feet) from each other and remain out of “congregate settings” as much as possible.
7. No visitor should go beyond the ground floor reception at the head office and other designated areas at the various depots/facilities;
8. Staff are to meet their visitors in meeting room one (1) at the head office and the designated areas at the respective depots;
9. Avoid face-to-face meetings, giving preference to phone calls, email or virtual meetings. If you need to organize face-to-face meetings, make provision to allow the prescribed spacing to prevent possible infection. For virtual meetings, kindly liaise with IT for zoom setup.
10. Any staff or visitor with suspected/confirmed Corona Virus symptoms at BOST facilities/depots will be isolated immediately for treatment