Interested firms or companies otherwise called suppliers, contractors or consultants who wish to participate in the company’s procurement activities must;
- Meet the setout criteria for tenderers as stated in Section 22 of the Public Procurement Act of Ghana, Act 663 as amended
- Have all required statutory documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Certificate to Commence Business, SSNIT Certificate, Tax Clearance Certificate, VAT Certificate, industry related certificates etc.)
- Must as a matter of law, register with valid documents with Public Procurement Authority (PPA) of Ghana
- Submit a company’s profile and
- Partake in BOST’s Procurement processes via the following:
- Request for Quotation (RFQ)
- Invitation for Tenders (IFT)
- Expression of Interest (EOI’s)
- BE assured the processes shall serve you fairly.
We look forward to doing business with you at BOST.